Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Another Year older.....

This is a hard post to write. Not because I don't know what to say, but because I feel like I already said it once. Today is Gabe's birthday. Normally I would have a list of all the things that I love and admire about him (one for each year of his life), but I have already done a post like that (see May 26th for our anniversary post). So I am not going to repeat myself, if you want to know some reasons why I love this man see the previous post for 14 of them. I would also post pictures of him, but if your really know my husband.....he HATES pictures and will do anything to get out of them. Most of the ones that I have are of him making faces at the camera or of the back of his head because he turns away. So I guess that the point of this post is just to aknowledge that today is the birthday of my dear husband. What more can I say that I haven't already said?

2 comments:

skideewink said...

Just a Big Ole Happy Birthday all the way from TEXAS Gabe! Have a great day and enjoy your socks. I'll have to tell you about getting sock in our fmaily on of these days, LOL Very Very funny story!

Jason and Gina said...

Happy birthday, Gabe! We hope you have a wonderful day!