Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cute boy

I just thought that I would group these pictures together as there really isn't a reason behind them, I just took them and they are of one cute boy. The first is one of James having some floor time. I got down right in front of him and actually started to get frustrated because everytime I would get ready to snap a picture....he would roll over! Then later that night I tried to tell Gabe that he could and show him......James wouldn't do it. The drool coming out of his mouth is a nice touch, but it was the best of all the ones that I took.




These next pictures are too cute. Gabe and I were cutting up the rest of our deer one night and the rest of the kids were in bed. James had been hanging out with us in his bouncy seat. I happened to look over at him and saw this:

I thought it was cute the way that he had his fingers in his mouth. And in all honesty, he is asleep, but doesn't look like it with his one eye open. I was very grateful that the camera was close......as right after I took these shots, James took his fingers out and closed his eyes.

2 comments:

Jason and Gina said...

Awww! He is so precious!

Liz said...

That's so cute!! I can't believe how fast he's growing.

I'll see you in about 3 weeks!!