I thought that maybe this video would go the way of all those other videos....you know the ones that you have taken on your cell phone and don't know how to get off of there. Thanks to a good friend, it no longer has to be like that. I put this video on my phone because it was the only thing that I had handy while he was doing this and I also texted it to a couple of family members. Now the rest blogland can share in James' cuteness as he just learned how to blow kisses. To me the act of blowing the kiss is cute as is the sounds that he makes while doing it. Of course as his mother I am partial to his cuteness and think that he is THE most cutest thing in the world. I think that is a mother's job to think that of her own child isn't it? I am going to have to try this trick to see if it works for my pictures that I have on my phone. I hope you enjoy!
1 comment:
He is so stinking cute! Give him kisses from me!
Post a Comment