Friday, July 20, 2012

Trek

 So the reason for Amanda not being among the sleeping children is this.....she is on her trek. The left Thursday morning (too early if you ask me) and won't be home until later Friday evening. So, thanks to a great friend who went with them to drop them off at the starting point I do have some pictures to share. I took one of her before she left the house and the rest are thanks to my friend.

Amanda before she left the house:

My friend posted this one and I said that I didn't like it because I couldn't see her face:

So she posted this one waving for me!


This is the group she went with as they were headed out from the starting point. Really sort of impressive if you think about it.

Here she is with her handcart group.


We will know more about the how the rest of the trip went when she gets back.

No comments: