Sunday, October 24, 2010

Jacob's Self Portrait???

So every parent probably has encountered this dilemma on occasion. You pick up your camera and go to take a picture only to find that your memory card is full. As I type this I wonder what we ever did before digital cameras with this problem other than take the film to have it developed and find these self portraits instead of those other pictures. Now with the memory cards and digital cameras you can look at the pictures and discover those little helpers in action before you spend the money to have the pictures developed.

I am not entirely sure that he took these himself. I think that he may have had help----in the form of 2 sisters (if not more). But I decided to save these as they are a true reflection of the happy boy that I have.

1 comment:

The Holder's said...

haha...I have to hide the camera from Trista, she loves doing self portraits. But on the other hand if I want picturs taken of an event she is the one to hand the camera to, then deleate all the 'fun' pictures she took.