So, I was waiting to post this picture because I thought that I might have more to add to the story....but sadly it didn't pan out. So here is our story about the Cat in the Hat. The library had posted flyers about the Cat coming and I thought that it would be fun to go. It wasn't our usual storytime day and the rest of the day was horribly busy for me....but I thought that it would be fun for Katherine. James is still so little that he wouldn't remember. So we went. The lady said that the Cat would be reading us a story, but I get the feeling that the Cat couldn't see very well and the lady read us "Green Eggs and Ham" instead. Then she directed us to the children's department where the Cat would be available for pictures. Katherine wasn't too into this, but I thought maybe if she took James up that she would sit with James for the picture. That wasn't to be, so I ended up being in the picture with both James and Katherine.
After this picture was taken, I was walking away and the guy from the newspaper asked me for me name and stuff. I was thinking that we would be in the paper! But alas they didn't use our photo.....but it was fun anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment