Monday, June 25, 2012

Wyatt's birthday

11 years!!!! I can't believe that it has been that long. Wyatt celebrated his 11th birthday on Saturday (although it wasn't until Sunday the 24th). He had a few friends over and they had fun. He decided that he wanted a water theme for his party. He wanted water balloons, but after the last one, I had to say no way (they didn't pick up the balloon pieces and I ended up doing it). But we did turn the sprinklers on and put our trampoline over them and we had a slip and slide too. I think that he had a great day.....but the icing on the cake was our present to him. Here is his face as he sees it for the first time:


This is what he got:

Since we had a water theme he wanted an aquarium for his cake....so I did my best. This is what I came up with:
I used nerds for the rocks and then found some swedish fish for the rest. I lucked out and also spied some gummy octupus and put a few of those on too. Not to bad for a beginner?

1 comment:

Tiffany Wacaser said...

That bike is fabulous! Your cake looked amazing!