I was able to make a long trip to Boise with my parents. I ran away that weekend so that I could be there to support my younger brother as he was getting married. It was weird as I only took Henry and left all the rest of the kids to manage with Gabe. I rode with my parents so my responsibility was only to Henry. We had a lot of fun and it was a nice break for me.
The Tetons were covered in smoke on our way over.....but still stunning.
Henry had my full attention in the back seat...not sure he knew what to do with it all!
While we were there, I decided to go shopping. I had been wanting a new skirt...and what better occasion that my brother's wedding! So the girls went shopping and I found this outfit that I love.
On the way home we stopped to eat in Pocatello. I had never eaten at a 5 Guys restaurant.....so we tried it! It was awesome!! The fries were never ending.
These are the Tetons on the way home....much better!
Nails Done
9 months ago







No comments:
Post a Comment