Monday, October 5, 2009

The first snow of the season...









Yesterday it began to snow, and it really hasn't stopped feeling like winter since. I love this kind of snow as it is really wet and sticks together well. So what do we do with it.....build a snowman of course. But by the time I decided to make one Jacob was complaining that he wanted to go inside and so therefore Katherine was doing the same. I made just a quick one and convinced Jacob to get the eyes (rocks).
This one is Katherine in her snow stuff.


















Jacob is getting a kick out of throwing the snow balls.














Our snowman. This is the first one that I can remember building in a long time. I think that the last one that I built with the kids was when Amanda was about 3 and we were living in some apartments and made one with all the apartment neigbors.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Liz said...

I do sometimes miss the snow...but not really the cold!!