Monday, October 5, 2009

My new stuff

The biggest treat for me was that my cousin brought their cricut with them. Now I am not an avid scrapbooker, but I know the possibilities that this machine can create. So I was trying to think of something that we could do with it. And the best that I could do was names for our hooks in the closet for the kids. I had been given instructions that I couldn't put the vinyl on the walls, but we managed to do something and I really like it. So here are the creations that we were able to do with the cricut among all the other things that we did this weekend. Thanks guys, I love them!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love vinyl lettering and have it through out my house. I really like the names on the coat rack...that's such a great idea!!