Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bethany's Concert

Yes, I know that this post is a little late as her concert was a couple of weeks ago, I just have been so busy that this is the first chance to post the pictures. It seems that no matter how many of these concerts that I attend I can never find the right place to sit to take pictures. This time I was closer to the front, just on the wrong side to catch her. We had a really enjoyable time listening to the kids sing their hearts out. The last number was fun as Bethany was a "soloist". The whole group sang the song and she was up front doing the actions. When the time was right she was able to go the audience and pick someone to come and do the song with them. Thankfully she didn't chose me, she took her sister instead. Mariah seemed to have just as much fun as Bethany was and even knew the song. So now we are done with the concerts for the kids for the year.....well almost. We still have one more as Amanda has her last band concert coming up. Hopefully I will be able to find the right spot to sit and get better pictures of her.

Bethany, just before the concert started.
Bethany doing her "solo" number. (One of the few pictures I could get of her as the teacher was standing right in front of her.)
Bethany and Mariah singing the song.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: