It isn't very often that you can have 2 of you kids on the front page of the newspaper. But I did. My girls were on the front page! We went to a Book Blizzard Carnival at there school. They had lots of games related to reading and when you won the game you got to chose a book to take home. I decided that I didn't want to take all 7 kids with me and since Gabe was doing some church work that night, I left Amanda at home with Wyatt, Jacob and Katherine and I took Bethany, Mariah and James with me. While we were sitting in one of the classrooms playing bingo, I noticed that the photographer from the paper was there. I then saw that he had taken pictures of my girls. Then after he was done and before we left for the next game, he asked me their names and ages (which usually means that he is considering using that picture). And sure enough this is what appeared:

No comments:
Post a Comment