Sunday, February 27, 2011

#7 turns 7.......

months that is. Yes, it is hard to believe that my littlest member is now 7 months and not so little anymore. I decided to do an impromptu photo shoot and got some really good pictures that are hard to not use. So here is my favorite and then I will tell a few things about this little man.

He has grown so much that I am having a hard time seeing the baby that I brought home from the hospital. He is now sitting up on his own for about 20 minutes at a time. He is rolling over (from back to front) but he prefers to roll to the left side.....not sure if that means that he will be a lefty like me. When he does get to his belly, he will scoot himself around to make sure that he gets what he wants. He has discovered that he can spit, much to the delight of the other children. My favorite is that he seems to hug me when he hasn't seen me for long periods and gives me kisses too.
He really loves to eat, but if pretty particular about what he eats. He LOVES his rice cereal at night and one night I decided to change it up a bit. I usually mix his cereal with warm water, that night I mixed it with warm apple juice. He refused to eat it. I gave him a few bites and then he just started crying and wouldn't eat anymore. I then mixed it like usual and he ate every last bite.
He is very happy and loving. I love that his smile lights up his whole face and you can see the smile in his eyes. The one thing that he doesn't like, his carseat. If the seat isn't moving (like in the car) he hates being in it. All the other children I was able to go into places (like the doctor's office) and they would be content to just sit there while we did what we have to do.....not James. He would rather be held than in the car seat and if he is sleeping, you might as well pull him out of it when you get to your destination, becuase chances are in another 5 minutes after arrival he will be awake anyway.
The kids all love him to death and often times I will find them holding him while they are watching a movie.....after I told them 5 minutes before to put him down.

1 comment:

Jason and Gina said...

Ahhh! He is such a cutie pie! Wish I could give him big loves and squeezes.