
I know that I have been slacking lately, so there will be a lot of posts in a short amount of time to play catch up. The first is the Cat in the Hat....again. They had a Books and Breakfast day with the Cat in the Hat. I must have been crazy, but I took 8 kids with me. I had my nephew that day. I have a few notes to self about this event for next year. 1. If we go right away like we did, get in line for the breakfast before doing anything else....sure there may not be any free books left, but you won't have several grumpy children to deal with and 2. Don't bring a stroller, car seat or any other bulky item.....there is no room to manuver because there are a ton of people. It was neat to see all the people, but we decided to ditch after seeing all the displays and getting our free books. I figured that if I went home we could make the breakfast that we being served just as fast as if we had been standing in line.
This is Bethany and Mariah with our newpaper:
No comments:
Post a Comment