Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wyatt's doings

This year in school has been a busy one for Wyatt. In the past month he has had his science fair project to do and then he has also been busy running....literally. They had a program after school that they call the Running Rattlers. They bring the kids in and show them what it is like to participate in cross country. They show them the drills, warm-ups and then teach them how to run the course following the directions markers. At the end of the month they had a fun run. They mapped a mile course for the kids to run and had the whole group running it. Wyatt was amazing. I didn't get any good pictures of him running the course because I was in the wrong spot. But he placed in the top 10 for the boys with a time of about 8 minutes. He was so excited and was pleased with his time. He wants to do it again next year.


This is the whole team. Wyatt is in the front row on the far right.


Wyatt with his t-shirt for being in the program.


This is Wyatt's board for his science project. He did all the work himself...I just suggested a topic.



Wyatt with his project.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jason and Gina said...

He's so cute...I mean handsome! Love that kid!