James had a birthday. Wow, my baby is now 1. We didn't celebrate with cake and ice cream on his birthday. We waited for a few days as the weekend of his birthday was crazy. We also didn't celebrate because Amanda was at girl's camp and we wanted her to be a part of that too.
So James is one. He is walking all over the place and has been since he was about 11 1/2 months. He really doesn't want anyone to help him to get places anymore, but try telling that to his older siblings who still carry him everywhere. He is fearless. He has mastered the art of stair-climbing and knows how to go down them backwards. Yet, when you are standing a few stairs down from him encouraging him to come down, he would rather just go off them like you and I would.....which generally would mean a tumble down however many steps it was until I can catch him. He is starting to get his teeth and as of right now has 6. He loves to eat things with dad (only because he knows that dad will feed him things that I wouldn't think that he could/should eat). He loves M&MS. I love his smile and his laugh. I can't believe he is one!
These are just an assortment of pictures from his actually birthday and from his cake and ice cream party.
This is James watching Daddy light the candle. He could have blown it out, but was too interested in the M&Ms on the cake and the flame itself.
James wanting to play the piano and knowing that he can't. Look at the smile, he knows he isn't supposed to be doing that.
1 comment:
Happy birthday to James! Fun cake! It turned out so cute!
Post a Comment