Sunday, July 31, 2011

My kids



As the years roll by, it is going to get harder and harder to get pictures like these. This is one of all 7 of my kids together. We were at a family reunion for Gabe's side of the family. When we do those, I really like to have all my kids in the same clothes because then I can pick them out of the crowd and if someone says which ones are yours I can say "the ones in the Mt. Rushmore shirts". As you can see from the photo, we are going to have to go something different next time, because James doesn't have a Mt. Rushmore shirt. This one is my favorite. But now that Amanda is old enough to work during the summer, we may not have many more of these. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Jason and Gina said...

Great picture! Love those kids!