Thanks to my awesome neighbor I was able to do something that I don't often get to do. I went to Wyatt's school and was able to help him in art class. Every year the 5th graders get to make a mask. They have a choice to do it on their face or a mold. Wyatt chose to do his face. In order to do that he needed a helper. I was happy to come and help him. It was alot of fun making his mask, and I will be interested in seeing the finished product.
Here he is after putting vasoline on his face (to make sure it doesn't stick).
Putting the plaster on. He requested that his eyes be closed (he could have done them open), and that his nose and mouth were open. He could have had one or the other of them closed.
I sure made a huge mess with his plaster. I forgot to bring something to hold his hair back, so he ended up putting vasoline in it to hold it back. Good thing his clothes were older....that way if the plaster doesn't wash out it won't be a big deal.
The final reveal. It took some work getting it off....but we did it and he is MESSY. Good thing it is bath night tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment