When you have an infant, 2 months flys by! I can't believe that he is two months already. I missed my chance to take pictures with his cool sticker, so we are going to be better at 3 months....but here is Henry at 2 months:
I am still amazed at how in love I am with this little guy. It has taken some learning, but I think we have him figured out. I know how he likes to be held best (facing out so he can see), I know that he doesn't want to take a pacifier, yet he hasn't found his thumb yet.....so that means mom is his comfort....not sure how I feel about that yet. Right now this isn't a big problem, but it could get to be one in the future. I know that he is a good sleeper at night. I know that if he is crying really hard movement helps to calm him down....like the swing or going for a car ride.
He is the most fought over little one that I can remember coming into this house. The other children fight over who can (or can't) sit next to/hold/burp/change diapers.....if it weren't for the fact that I was nursing him, I wouldn't be needed!
No comments:
Post a Comment