In my rantings before I neglected to announce that Katherine now has teeth. As a loving parent I would be the first to show them off, but as she only has one and every time you get close to her mouth the tongue comes out....that makes it hard to get pictures of. I had taken her in to the doctor on Tuesday for her 9 month check and even the doctor didn't think that she had any teeth. But yesterday I finally got a finger in her mouth to check and was able to push that tongue back enough to see the first little tooth emerging from the gums. She is getting so big, and now I am having to keep a closer eye on her to make sure that the undesirable items don't go into the mouth and that she stays where I want her to stay, which of course never happens anymore as she is mobile too.
No comments:
Post a Comment