So I posted a while ago about Wyatt's teeth, and not here is the rest of the story. After pulling the second tooth, Wyatt started complaining that his teeth hurt. We started to wonder (as stated in the last post too), if there wasn't more of the tooth in the gum because of his accident in Aug. So today after recieving another phone call about hurting teeth I ran him into the dentist. After taking an xray and looking at his teeth, we found the problem. The problem is that he is teething. I know, I know that is supposed to be a baby's problem, but that is why his mouth is hurting. So instead of Katherine teething (which she should be), Wyatt is. The teeth fell out because the new teeth are right there and pushed the baby ones out. There wasn't any part of the tooth left in the gums, just the new teeth that are coming in. They also said that he should be loosing a couple more teeth in the near future because the 2 next to his new gap are starting to become loose. So now this Christmas all Wyatt is going to want is his 2 front teeth. And now you know, the rest of the story.
Nails Done
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment