
These are a couple of my favorite pictures of the brothers. The first is of all of them, and the second was taken today as the kids sat on Jeff's lap and watched the movie.
So this weekend has been full of surprises. It started out as any old weekend, but ended with a great bang. Saturday, I was just sitting doing some work on a preschool curriculm that I have been thinking about using for the kids next year, and I start getting text messages from my brother Eric. So I answer them and the last one is "what's for dinner?" Since he is only an hour away, I texted back that it depended on whether or not he was coming.....when he walks throught the door a few minutes later. Then today we are sitting in the family room watching a movie, when the door bell rings......it is my brother Jeff. WOW!! Talk about a surprise. He tells us that he will be here on business for the next week. COOL. The fun part about it, my kids LOVE their uncles. They don't get to see them very often, but they love it when they do. I was really surprised when the kids actually went to sleep on time after Eric left, they were that wound up. We will wait and see what the week brings with Jeff here, and the kids and school and everything else, but it has been fun to see the brothers. Of course we are up to vistors......any takers?
No comments:
Post a Comment