So yesterday Jacob comes running into the house and tells me "There is a hot...." At least that is what I heard. I am not sure what that is, but after some time, I get my explaination. Wyatt comes in shortly after that and asked for the camera, and the reason was that there was a hawk in the chicken coop. I didn't believe them and at that comment the rest of the kids went bolting out the door to check it out. Thanks to a few budding photographers I got some good pictures of the hawk and from Gabe I got the rest of the story. The picture of the hawk with the chickens is hard to make out, but if you look really close you can see it on the ground by the window. We aren't exactly sure how the hawk got in with the chickens, but he was there and we had to get him out. The guys took care of that. Unfortunately they had to kill one of the chickens because the hawk tore it up really bad. But that was the only lose....the put the hawk into a box and took him somewhere and released him. It was a pretty exciting event to have happen and the kids always enjoy experiencing the wildlife adventures that living so close to the barn and river give us.
Nails Done
6 months ago
1 comment:
great photos Wyatt!
Post a Comment