Thursday, March 26, 2009

Never Mind







You all need to disregard yesterday's post because after getting all excited, these pictures are what we woke up to this morning. It might not look bad, but not only is it snowing, but the winding is blowing and it is COLD. It made the morning rush out the door a little harder, as I had to make sure that the children had hats and gloves. Then I realized that I am missing gloves for the kids---WHY? Because they have been wearing them to school in the morning (it is still pretty chilly) and then not bringing them home after school----because it is too warm to wear them.



I commented to Gabe this morning that it is only right, March came in like a lamb, and now it is going out like a lion. His response, "no, lions are wam and this isn't." So unfortunately, I have to put my excitment for spring on the back burner. It will be a little while longer before I am seeing the leaves on the trees and can go without my winter boots and coat. But I can't complain too much, because we do need the moisture that the snow is brining.

2 comments:

The Holder's said...

Julie,
We woke up to the same thing here in Utah. We were hoping to take a day trip tomorrow since everyone is off so I hope it all melts fast. Confrence is next week so we knew we could not be out of the winter weather yet, but we sure have spring fever.
Paula

Kelli said...

Ohhhh... I"m not sad that I'm missing that!