I know that spring is coming, I can feel it in my bones and I wonder when it will appear. Despite the recent weather (snow and looking like it might dump again) I am seeing the signs that spring is really close. Today while reading and the kids where all napping (that is why I discovered this) I heard some meadowlarks singing their songs outside. Then my grass is starting to green up, the flowers are starting to grow again. It makes me excited just to think about all the growth and activity that is happening right under my nose---I just have to stop and look and listen. So my challenge to you today it to stop, look and listen and see what signs of spring you can find.
1 comment:
I always know that Spring is coming because of how the air smells. It just smells different. You can tell that the earth is starting to thaw and it smells like new life is coming. It makes me excited to see all the buds on the trees and the green little shoots of flowers coming up out of the ground. I can't wait for Spring to finally be here for good!
Post a Comment