Saturday, December 26, 2009

Breakfast with Santa

I know that this post is a little late, but with everything else that seems to come at this time of year I have gotten behind in my posts. The Primary in our ward has a wonderful idea.....breakfast with Santa. They brought the kids in and let them have doughnuts and hot chocolate and then Santa came. They had some singing and crafts and most of all the infamous photos with Santa. I was lucky enough that although I only have 3 children who are officially in primary all 5 of the young ones were able to stay and play (as I stayed too). One member of the presidency had her digital camera there along with her printer and they printed the kids' pictures right then for them to frame and take home......and because of my friendship with this great lady I also got them emailed to me so that I could post them here, which is only now happening. Jacob and Katherine were so very much NOT interested in Santa or having anything to do with sitting on his lap, but with the help of big brother Wyatt we managed to get a cute picture of at least Jacob, Katherine's is still the typical crying for all she is worth. So enjoy!

No comments: