It has been 3 months.....wow it doesn't seem like that long. Bethany has been on her meds for 3 months now. Her pediatrican wanted a height and weight check after that time to see how she is doing. So, How is she doing? We had her weighed and measure this morning and the results are: she has gained 1 pound and grown 1 1/4 inches. Now this might not seem like a lot to you, but for her it is enormous. Last time we did this she didn't make any changes. I can't see those changes, but I know that she is growing. The changes that I have seen have been in me. I have no qualms about giving her her shots now. As a matter of fact I am now doing them by myself. When we first started Gabe was always there, I think more of a support for me than anything. I still worry about her, but I know that she is doing fine. We meet again with the endocrinologist in Feb and we will know more then. As for now HORRAY for Bethany!
1 comment:
That's terrific! I don't even think my kids grow that fast--well, except the babies.
I'm so thrilled she is responding to her medication.
Post a Comment