Okay, so most of you know that our family are avid hunters. We have been waiting for today for a LONG time.....well I guess just since June when we found out that we drew antelope tags. The only way you can hunt antelope here is if you draw a tag for them. We put in and Gabe, Amanda and I all got one. So today was opening day. Our area is relatively close to home and so we decided that we wouldn't try and all go at once (save the asking for babysitters for when we have to be gone all day). So Gabe took Amanda and Wyatt this morning for the opening day hunt. We had another family activity planned for around 12 so I knew that they would be home sooner if they got anything, but would more than likely just be out until then. They get home and she got one! Man, she is a go big or go home type of person. She got a big one! We are proud of her for doing so well. Now she can be the babysitter while I try and get mine!
Here she is showing off the nice looking horns.
No comments:
Post a Comment