Yes, I know this is a late post too. But I can't believe my little guy is 2! I am thankful that he has managed to make it this long....with 6 older siblings I swore that he wouldn't make it the first yr with everyone wanting to hug and kiss on him. This last year was surviving his Evil Knievel stunts. It seemed like everytime I turned around he had a new bump or bruise on his forehead (always there, never anywhere else) to contend with. Thankfully we are getting better about knowing how far or how high we can push ourselves. He is such a character. He wears his feelings right on his face. I had to take a bunch of pictures just because every present he opened his face showed his happiness.
I am going to enjoy this coming school year. Katherine is starting preschool (still keeping my fingers crossed there) and if that is the case then at least 3 days a week I will have James all to myself.......at least until the new baby comes.
No comments:
Post a Comment