Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sunsets

 One part of living here is that we have to deal with what we call the chrome forest.  We don't mind it as it has brought us some interesting lightening shows. And it so happens that any sunset that we see is right in the midst of this forest. The other night because of all the forest fires that are around the sun was awesome. It made me thankful for a few things. First, my eyes that I could see it in the first place. Second was (of course) my new camera and that I was actually able to capture the beauty on film.....some will say it isn't so cool because of the said chrome forest, but I think that is what makes it so awesome. Nature is trying to make something that we have made and make it more lovely than it really is.
This is the first.....just to show our chrome forest:


Then I noticed the sun and how red it was.


Then I looked up and saw the clouds.

Just a broad view to get the whole feeling:

No comments: