Sunday, December 2, 2012

What a blessing.

It has been such a blessing to have this little man in our lives:
Today we had his blessing....hence the suit he is in. It was a great blessing and I am thankful that Gabe did a great job. Henry looked so awesome in his suit. This suit is pretty special in this family. This suit was given to us when Wyatt was this small....so we have had it for 11 years! It is amazing to say that each of my boys has worn this suit to be blessed in.....4 boys. Thinking about this I should find all those pictures and post them together.


My handsome boys. These moments bring joy to my heart.


1 comment:

Kassie said...

My first three boys have that same suit. My mom made them. When I had the younger three I didn't want to ask her to make any more so they have different suits.
It's such a cute look on a baby boy!