Lately I have been doing a lot of this:
Mainly because I can't do much of anything else.
Someone asked me if I needed anything....to come in and clean my house specifically and I told them that right now I am ok with kid clean. Why, you might ask? Well for a couple of reasons. First is that if my house is "kid clean" then that means that my kids are helping out. Second, if my house is being cleaned then that means that I have taught the kids HOW to clean in the first place. Kid clean might not be perfect, but it does make things presentable when company comes over.
1 comment:
Maybe your kids do kid-clean better than mine. I'm sure you've taught your kids better than I have. I still can't stand it. BUT I am so glad you are resting and enjoying your little boy.
Post a Comment