For some reason everytime we have a new baby, I feel like I need to make them a new quilt/blanket. With the last 2 I think I just made a blanket but this time I decided to make a quilt. I had this fabric that I fell in love with and I just couldn't decide how to put it together.....until I had an inspiration. Our family is a bit chaotic at times, so why not have really no pattern at all? But in a way I did. I had found this pattern that is based off the Suduku puzzles....you know the ones that I mean right? Well I took that and ran with it and I really like the result. Gabe suggested the color for the binding and I guess (since we still don't know the gender) it will work either way.....purple is my favorite color and it just looked really awesome with the quilt.
This is a picture of the whole thing.
Here is a look at the back with the purple binding really evident.
Nails Done
6 months ago
1 comment:
Great job, Julie!
Post a Comment