Friday, November 2, 2012

Helpers

Coming from a large family and having such a large family myself I understand that there are lots of opportunities for work to happen. The other day we had some shingles blow off the roof and Gabe was able to fix them.....but he had lots of "helpers".  I have lots of "helpers" everyday as I try and do my daily chores. But this picture really touched my heart. I didn't get the exact shot that I wanted, only because I was too slow in getting the camera out there. There was a point when they were helping daddy that they were all faced away from me and that was the shot I wanted.....instead this is the one that I got:
And let's face it....once they know that you are taking pictures it is hard to get that perfect shot as they start posing and the spontenity is lost. I think that I love just capturing those moments the best....you know, when no one knows you have the camera and us just take the picture.
The kids LOVE helping daddy and they always want to go with him to do things. They think that he is the greatest on earth (I do too). It really melts my heart as their mother when I see him taking them under his wing and showing them how to do these things that I have never done.

No comments: