Friday, November 2, 2012

Trick or Treat!

This year Halloween was different. For the first time in a long time our ward didn't have a trunk or treat party....I was a little disappointed as we usually hit that party and that satifised the children's urge to go trick or treating. So instead we let the kids go out in our neighborhood. I snapped pictures of the kids in their costumes before they left and let me say we had one neat looking group of kids. The nice thing about this year is that I really didn't spend a lot of $$ on the costumes or even candy for that matter. I spent $5 for some pretzels that we gave out and because we didn't have many, we made sure the lights were all out so it looked like no one was home....I know very un-Halloween like. The kids had fun, and that is all that matters.

No comments: