This time of year is fun for the kids. They get to dress up in silly costumes and act crazy. It makes it even more special when they can combine it with something that is a little more practical too. Every year for a while the music teachers in our area have gotten together and done a Halloween Recital for the kids. They let the kids play the spooky music and dress in the costumes. It is not a recital like any that I remember growing up. This year Wyatt and Bethany had the opportunity to play. I told the kids that the most special thing about a Halloween recital is that if you do mess up.....no one will know as it will just sound all the more spooky and mysterious! The kids did an awesome job....Bethany especially since (I didn't realize it) it was her very first recital ever!!
Nails Done
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment