It is hard to believe that he is now 11 months old! He is getting so big and independent. He loves to just walk now....oh yes, he has been walking since he was 10 months! He is getting better each day and I marvel at how a little guy like him can do all those things. He is a happy baby and is getting more teeth. I thought that he would only have 4 for Halloween and was going to make him a vampire as he had his 2 bottom teeth and then his "fangs" on top. But as I look in his mouth now, I can see other teeth filling in and so he won't have just his "fangs".
He is a curious child. He is constantly getting things out of the cabinets and would rather play with those than the toys. I have to shut the doors to all the rooms otherwise he would "lock" himself in them. I especially have to shut the bathroom doors as he LOVES to play in the toilet water. And he loves to play in the garbages....why, I have no idea, but he does. He sure does keep me on my toes!
Nails Done
9 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment