Saturday, October 12, 2013

Tea party

No, this is nothing political. This is just one of those normal things that parents are asked to do. But the only thing normal is that it was this child that asked me:
I mean, seriously, how can one resist the look in his eyes? How could you tell this child "No" I can't play with you. He is such a joyful child. He can find the joy in just about anything. I really need to take a page from his book.
I am not sure what I was doing, but when I came into the family room he had laid out all the dishes and with that look (that you see above) asked me if I would play with him. So I sat down to this:


And we had a wonderful little tea party. Now some may ask where was Henry in all of this? Well, he is a baby and so James and I get a lot of time during the morning while Henry takes a nap. It was fun to play with James with toys that normally you would expect the girls to play with....but James doesn't care.

No comments: