Saturday, October 12, 2013

Hunting....

So this year I won't be doing much hunting. I am sad about that. We put in for antelope tags and didn't draw this year. I guess that this will have to be my "shot":


If I would have had a tag, this would have been an awesome one to take. Gabe and I had driven out to the dump and this guy was just standing there on the other side of the fence right by the road! He really didn't seem concerned that we were there, just took his own sweet time working his way down the fence line. I took my "shot" and he just walked away.
I may not be hunting but that doesn't mean that we won't hunt at all. I am hoping that Wyatt will pick up his first animal of the season (deer) and that Gabe will pick up his elk this weekend. We will have to wait and see what happens.

No comments: