All I can say right now is thank goodness for preschool. Yesterday when I dropped Mariah off at school the teachers handed me a news letter. After reading the first item on the news letter I began to think. The first item told us that they are talking about families this week and that they want everyone to bring in a family picture to share and so they can put it up on the wall. I tried to think of where our family pictures were. I knew that we had a huge one taken in August at Jeff's wedding, but I still didn't have a copy of that yet. And really the last one that I remember having done was last September before Katherine was born. So now I knew my mission----should I chose to accept it---was to get everyone together so that we could take a picture. Of course it would have been easier if we had someone come over to help us take it, but we had never tried the timer on our camera---so that it what we did. We discovered that the piano is the right height for taking our picture on the couch. And eventually we did get a decent family picture. And considering how many we have in our family it was amazing that the only 2 that aren't looking at the camera are Katherine and Jacob. I am glad that we now have a current picture although it is going to be out of date and the children grow, and I'll have to twist arms to get them together again, but we have one. Gabe even included the dog, who normally isn't allowed in the living room---and he knows it and everytime the flash would go off, he would try and make a run for it. So now I can really say---Thank you to the preschool for talking about families and making us take a family picture----cuz
Gabe can't grumble too much if it is for homework.
Nails Done
8 months ago
2 comments:
Whoa! Look at all those kids! You must have your heart full! The picture looks great! Love you!
That is a great picture. I can tell you that we haven't had a picture since January. And the thought of trying to wrangle my kids and get everyone sitting down at one time. . . and I don't even have six kids, makes me want to tear my hair out. So in the interest of keeping my hair intact, I'll forgo the pleasure of the family picture.
But I sure enjoyed yours!
Post a Comment