Jacob and Katherine at the Library trick or treating.

Jacob and Katherine at Amanda's "preschool" activity.
Jacob and Katherine at Amanda's "preschool" activity.
Today I feel like I have been running and only running. Amanda is in a Home Ec class (although they don't call it that) and has been studying child development lately. So this week she asked if I could bring Jacob and Katherine in for a preschool time at the school. I agreed. So after jetting Mariah to school and then realizing that I had some time to spare before going to Amanda's school, I ran and got gas for the Excursion. Then we went to Amanda's school for an hour. It was fun to watch some of the kids around Jacob and Katherine and the other little ones that were there. You could almost tell who has been around littles and who hadn't. Then after we were done at the school, we went to story time at the Library. But today was a special story time, they had a Halloween party for the kids. I brought Jacob and Katherine's costumes, but Jacob didn't want to put his on, he only wanted to carry it. Katherine was more intent on pulling all the stuff out of her bag and then putting it back in...she was content. They both had fun this morning and I am now too tired to do more than just sit and read something, so unfortuneately the rest of the house work is going to pot. Oh well, at least I had fun with the kids....to me that is more important than having a spotless kitchen.
No comments:
Post a Comment