Monday, October 6, 2008

A to Z Tag

A-Attached or Single: Attached
B-Best Friend: Gabe
C-Cake or Pie: Peach pie
D-Day of Choice: Saturday
E-Essential Item: diapers/wipes
F-Favorite Color: purple
G-Greatest Accomplishment: raising 6 kids
H-Hometown: Cody, WY
I-Indulgences: sweets
J-January or July: July of course
K-kids: 4 girls, 2 boys
L-Life is incomplete without: family and good friends
M-Marriage Date: May 27, 1995
N-Number of siblings: 6
O-Oranges or apples: apples
P- Phobias or fears: not doing to best job with the kids
Q-Quotes: (every morning as the kids head out the door) Remember who you are, be good and your dad and I love you.
R-Reason to smile: children's laughter
S-Season: summer for the sunny days, but fall for the cooler nights combine the 2 and I would be a happy girl.
T-Tag 5 friends: Gina, Becky, Mindy, Kelli, Jaylynn
U-Unknown fact about me: I am a lefty living in a right handers world
V-Very favorite store: any one that I can shop in and leave with all 6 kids without the clerks thinking I am losing my mind or am some freak
W-Worst Habit: failure to follow through
X-X-ray or Ultra-sound: I like ultra sounds better, but that might be because I have had more of them
Y-Your favorite food: right now anything that I don't have to come up with and cook too.
Z-Zodiac sign: Leo

No comments: