I just had to post these cute pictures of my boys. They both needed haircuts, desperately, and as I have no haircutting skills, I took them into Gabe's Aunt June (who is a stylist) to have their hair cut. Wyatt went first and on the way there had told me that he just wanted his hair short and to be able to spike it when he was done. After she was all done doing just what he wanted, he told her that instead he wanted it as short as the sides were all over.....meaning that he wanted it buzzed. She was going to make him wait, but after consulting with me, we decided to just go ahead and do it now. Hence the buzz cut you see in the picture. Then Jacob had his done, and just had it like Wyatt's before he decided to buzz it. I just think that the picture of the boys together is priceless. I am glad that they have each other and are the best of friends (I hope it stays that way). There is nothing in the world like a brother, I would know as I have 5 of them, and I love everyone of them.....granted they gave me a lot of grief, still do, but they are family.
Nails Done
8 months ago

1 comment:
Such handsome boys!
Post a Comment