The other night as Gabe and I were headed to bed, we looked over at Katherine's crib and discovered that our littlest girl sleeps very weird. I have noticed it a lot lately, but Gabe was the one that actually took the pictures of the way that she sleeps. She likes to sleep on her belly with her legs tucked under her......which causes her butt to stick up in the air. And then the last picture is just Katherine wanting her attention too. As I was taking pictures of the boys in their new doos (see previous post) she sat on the stairs and wanted to get in on the action.
Nails Done
8 months ago
2 comments:
Every single one of my kids slept that way when they were toddlers. I have piles of pictures of them lying on their faces, bums in the air. So cute.
That is too cute! Such a sweetie pie!
Post a Comment