Well, here it is the next in a series of birthday posts. Having such a large family it is almost a constant thing that someone is having a birthday or celebrating something special. I can't believe that she is now 6. Part of me wants her to go back to this small little being that was dependant on me....but then I am also enjoying her spit fire personality. Yesterday the bishop was asking her how old she was and I had to laugh because she told him that she was five. (Our ward gives each birthday child a card to take to the bishop for a bag of jelly beans.) She has grown a lot over these last five years and I am amazed at the things that she knows how to do. She is going to be in the first grade and her favorite thing to do now is read. This morning she came up to me and I have a shirt on with words and asks me "mom, does your shirt say 'remember'?" (it did). She is always trying to read the words that she knows and wants to have help with those that she doesn't. We love her to death and hope that she had the best birthday a little girl could hope for.This picture is one of my favorites. We had Bethany on the floor trying to get some pictures to put on a birth announcment and Wyatt laid right down next to her. From the get go he was pretty protective of her.

4 comments:
Isn't it sad/happy how fast they grow???
Happy birthday!!
Happy Birthday to my FAVORITE girl!! I do remember her being born. And the long walks, I iss you and your family. Give her hugs from Miss Dee for me.
Happy birthday, Bethie! We love you so much! Big hugs and kisses from Aunt Gina, Uncle Jason, Lindsey, and Megan.
Post a Comment