Friday, July 3, 2009

Reptile Gardens Part 3

So I figured out by trial that I can only do 4 pictures at a time....so here are the last pictures from Reptile Gardens. They aren't of course the last of the ones that I took, but just the last that are interesting enough to share. In the same building that they had Maniac, they also had some mirrors that one would see in a fun house. This is the best of those pictures. One, because I am not in it, two because Gabe is actually looking at the camera when usually he doesn't (see the picture of the turtle) and three because it is funny to be seeing the kids look like this.


The third show that we saw was the bird show. They had this amazing bald eagle (most appropriate for the season right) and we were lucky enough to be sitting in the front row when they brought him out. They had another one that was injured and therefore wouldn't be able to live in the wild again, but this one must have been able to fly as he was tethered.
This last picture was one that should have been one of the first that I posted as it is the front of the park, but I just thought that I would throw it in for good measure.
We had a coupon for a free gift from the gift shop that we also redeemed. It allowed the children to pick a rubber snake to take home. They thought that was really cool and so therefore didn't bug us about getting anything else. I think if I were to recommed this to someone I would. It was fun to go and see all the things that they had on exhibit.....although I thought that the shows were more infomative than anything else. I would also have to suggest that when one visits to time it like we did, so that you can see all the shows without having to wait for huge periods in between. Although we did notice on the map that they gave us that if we would have asked that they would have given us a Vacation pass that would have allowed us to return for mulitple days during our visits---I guess to ensure that we see the whole park, or spend more money on food, drinks and gifts. But we decided that we had seen what we wanted to see there and were going to move on to bigger and better things.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tiffany Wacaser said...

What a great day! I am excited to read about your other adventures. Sounds like such a fun trip. Maybe that will be our next destination, if we ever get back west again. I'm trying though!