We are in the big time now. Amanda came home from school on Monday and said that she would be in the paper. I asked "Why?" and she told me that a photographer from the paper was there at school and took a picture of her and some of her friends dancing the "Robot" along with the HS band. I then had to tell her, only because I didn't want her to get her hopes up, that the photographer would take lots of pictures and not all of them would make it to the paper...there just isn't enough space. Now I have to eat my words. Last night we ended up with a paper and I opened it up......and see this. My daughter is on the front page of the paper dancing with her friends. Even before the night was over I had our neighbor bring his front page over so we could have another copy of it, and partly I think because he didn't think that we had seen it. This morning I had my father-in-law call and ask if I had seen the paper. This is just exciting for Amanda, the first time that she has made the paper. But I think it is just a big boost for them too, to know that anyone can be in the paper for doing something fun. Congrats Amanda on making it big!
Nails Done
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment