Thursday, August 13, 2009

While you were away......











So I debated which of these posts to put first and I decided on this one.....just because it is less stressful to write than the next. We took Bethany to Casper yesterday and my Mom came down to watch the rest of the kids while we were gone. If you have children you understand why.....a 2 hr trip with 6 kids, waiting in the doctor's office and then trying to hear what they have to tell you and then another trip to get home....not fun. Beside look at what they got to do while we were gone.




Mom came to stay and she was lucky enough that of her 7 kids, she saw 3 yesterday: Eric, Jeff and myself. She didn't know that Jeff was coming until I told her. The reason for Jeff's visit was to drop off some clothes that Becky had for ME.... I got the hand me downs this time and it was wonderful. I think that I got a whole new wardrobe yesterday. But that is a different story.




So while Jeff was here he gave them a big treat. They are always fascinated by other people's vehicles, and when your uncle drives a big rig, that is a pretty sweet deal. So these are the pictures that Mom took of the kids and their Uncle Jeff with his big rig.....and this is what happens while the parents are away.

No comments: