So this is a fact of life....we

live where we live and love to shoot the guns. So today since we have a long weekend we decided to take the kids to teach them a little bit more about gun safety. Gabe is showing the kids how to handle a gun and doing a bit of target practice. I would love to include all the pictures that I took, but that would take up a ton of space and would be pretty boring as the pictures are pretty much the same: a child sitting in daddy's lap and looking down the scope of the 22. So I include the ones of all the kids attentively watching their daddy as he shows them some important things.
This one was just too cute not to include. Katherine has the ear protect on for when we shoot the bigger guns. The 22 isn't loud enough to wear them, but after all the kids left I shot my 9mm pistol a couple of times. But Katherine was putting them on and then flashed me this smile and I was fortunate enough to capture it. I tried getting one of Jacob like this, but he wouldn't cooperate.
2 comments:
What a fun day. Trista has been beging Rob to take her out and shoot the ".24" as she keeps calling it.
Love the pictures! And it truly is a WYOMING or western phenomenon. If you posted those pictures in New York, you'd probably be arrested for child abuse. Crazy, huh!
Post a Comment