Thursday, August 19, 2010

My boys

I have been so busy these last few weeks that I haven't even thought of taking a picture like this until the opportunity presented it this morning. I was in my room getting James dressed and Wyatt was there anxious to help as well as Jacob. After I got him dressed Jacob wanted to hold him, so I gave in. Then Wyatt was right there too helping. I didn't have the camera. I actually had to send Wyatt to the car to get the camera. Luckily by the time he got back James was still pretty content and I got these pictures. These boys are so in love with their little brother. Every morning the first time that they see me they say the same thing....."Where's James?". Not Good morning mom, or anything like that but "Where's James?". They always want to hold him. Wyatt is wanting to change diapers and I have let him a couple of times. Jacob is always giving kisses....but they aren't just normal kisses. He will say, let me give James his nap kiss or his right before eating kiss. I have found Jacob several times standing (or sitting) next to James and singing him a song so he can go to sleep. I am sure that eventually the novetly of James will wear off, but for now, I love seeing these three together. I hope that they will always be great friends and help each other out.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jason and Gina said...

So cute! What great helpers you have!